You need services and rates that are practical and helpful, and I want to deliver those to you. In fact, that is one of my main goals when serving you, my client. Having such a goal means reevaluating your needs and my services to make necessary changes to optimize both. Now is one of those times. Let’s take a look at the exciting things in store!
New in 2016
- Revised Maintenance Plans: A variety of ongoing maintenance plans, suitable for all client budgets and needs will soon be available. These plans will include services such as full site backups, plugin and theme updates, site monitoring, spam removal, malware scans, and content updates – all billed at package rates versus my normal hourly fee.
- Revised Social Media Management Packages: Because social media can easily become overwhelming for a lot of my clients, and the requests for help in this area have increased, there will be new social media management packages to assist with many platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+). Services will include setup and customization of profiles, as well as scheduling content, custom graphics, optimizing profile traffic and interaction, and monthly reports.
- *NEW* Virtual Assistant Packages: Clients will soon be able to purchase bundled hours of my time on a monthly or quarterly basis, rather than being billed to the minute for every request. This will allow the client to budget accordingly each month or quarter, as well as allow me to offer a small discount for the hours purchased. These packages will be great for any site content updates, blog management services (such as proofing and scheduling posts), and subscription services changes or updates.
- *NEW* Search Engine Optimization Packages and Audits: Previously only a service offered on an as needed basis, there will soon be packages available for Search Engine Optimization (in 2-hr increments) in which I will work to optimize the client’s site content and boost search engine results. I will also offer SEO Audits to show client’s current search engine ranking and make suggestions for areas of improvement.
- Change in Terms of Service: Beginning January 1, 2016, all individual work requests (not part of purchased packages) will be billed in 15-minute increments, rather than billed to the minute.